Thursday, April 28, 2011

portentous...

..is the word.

so, there is a greek component to my family. this means, as a deeply non-religious person, that i get to enjoy all the benefits of greek easter but without any of the sacrifice. it is almost a perfect situation - almost, because if i am wrong, and there is a god, s/he won't be terribly happy with my usury here.

in any case, i won't know about this until it is too late, so i'll enjoy it while i can. a big greek easter feast was held and it was lots of fun as always. as part of the tradition, my sister in law read my coffee cup (love greek coffee by the way!). so, after it was done i turned it upside down and twisted it three times in a counter clockwise direction. it was then left to 'dry', in a contra-normal state for a couple of minutes.

here is the future...


so, what can you make out here? granted, you can't see the whole thing, so it is only part of my future you are looking at. what does the cup predict? what does it tell me about the current situation??? make your predictions in the comments and i'll award a prize to the closest prognostication.

p

No comments:

Post a Comment